Thursday, October 2, 2008

Yet another obsession.

Bryce and I were watching Leno on Monday and this commercial came on.  With the TiVo considered a part of the family, it is rare for us to actually be watching commercials.  But this is a good one. 


Anyway, please watch and avoid making fun on me because of my (perhaps) equal obsession with the color red.  Ha. 


We could probably ignore the red permed hair. 

Anyway, here is a picture of the living room (in our old apartment).  Do you agree?  

Let it be known that I did pay extra for a red Dyson.  A yellow one would clash, doncha think?

5 comments:

Adam said...

Something about the color red just makes me uneasy.

There are BYU fans, and then there are hoplessly pathetic BYU fans. I fall in the latter group.

Angela said...

Nan that's awesome! And you know me and I love red and am a hopelessly pathetic BYU fan. :)

Leslie said...

I love the red. But I don't like frontloaders. I am also known for not having an opinion on anything... NOT.

The Shark said...

All you need now is a poster of Lenin!

K said...

Yes. Yes. Yes.