Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Hi there. My name is Miss Gina.

Hi, my name is Miss Gina Violet Randle. I'm new to this family so I thought I would introduce myself. I was born on April 25, 2011. I was a day late and my mom was induced, so I had no real hurry of getting here. And I've been mellow, happy and ready for any party ever since.

This picture was taken today. I love this outfit and my headband (both a product of my wonderful mother's crafting and shopping talents). I love this blanket and that my Great Grammie and Great Gramps Whitehead made for me. I've rolled over twice, but my mom has missed it both times.

I love to smile at anyone who smiles at me. I love to play with my rattle, links and pacifier. I love to take baths, be sung to, and tickled. I really love my older brother Derek and can't wait to put all of his Legos in my mouth. I love to listen to Muse, watch the leaves on trees, swing in my swing and be held by my mom and dad.

I really don't like to fall asleep, be in my car seat, wear socks or have my nose wiped, but oh well. My parents say they will keep me, so I'll stay and be a part of this killer-awesome family. Oh, and have you heard? I live right by some place called Disneyland now. Everyone really likes it, including me. You should come and visit.

4 comments:

Gaskin Girl said...

Oh Gina!! You are SOOOO cute! I miss holding you and seeing your cute smile! Your outfits and headbands are so cute! You are lucky to have such an awesome mommy!
You are right, Disneyland is awesome! We would love to come visit ASAP! See you in December!! (Soak up some sun for us...it's really cold here in the winter!)

Bradford Knight said...

oh yeah, i'm going to be the first visitor (thats really why i am coming on wednesday instead of thursday) which proves i'm the best brother/uncle ever

Leslie said...

You are official — you've blogged! Rolled over twice! Awesome. Next time you feel like rolling over you gotta Facetime Grandma!! I love you!

Claire said...

DARLING! Gina, it was soooo nice to see you for a minute before you moved to California! And if we didn't live on the opposite edge of the country (like as far north and east as you can go), we'd have been down to visit already. Way to grow!