Sunday, July 20, 2008

On the move, again

That's right. We are moving again. 


We have lived here for about 6 weeks and yesterday our landlord's daughter (our landlord is on a mission in the Philippines) showed up with a rental termination notice. So we are out. We did sign a month to month contract because it worked out better for everyone involved. 

We are looking at some places right now and have even turned in an application to live in a condo in PG. It's just sad that we just moved and have to move again. Poor Derek. He just got used to being here. He even walks over to his Grandma's in his PJs in the morning to say hi. 

We will keep you posted.

3 comments:

K said...

Okay. I think that's sucky. And I don't think it's nice or neighborly or anything. I hope i would never back out on a deal like this - when the nice people I'm renting to have barely even begun to unpack their stuff. Grrrr. I hope I never meet these people. I don't think I'd like them.

Ginna said...

oh NO! I'm so sorry what a drag! Moving is the worst, and having to move right away again is like torture!
Oh well, maybe this is your chance to move to RI. We're waiting for you....

Adam said...

Don't move in with my parents, because Becky and I are already living there.

Plus if we both shared the basement, it would just be awkward.