Wednesday, November 5, 2008

The best Halloween picture

Derek was pretty excited to be out and about.

At first he flipped out. He did not understand that the person he just got candy from was about to close the door, forcing him to go on to the next house. He was like "Wait, they just had a whole bowl of that stuff! Why are we leaving?"

After about 3 houses he was down with it. Jennifer was Jesse and Derek was Woody. As you can see, he is sporting some tootsie pops. They accessories allowed us to keep him in his costume.

Booya.

5 comments:

Ginna said...

awesome picture. The expressions on their faces are hilarious! Trick or treating is a little bit of a tough concept. Max is just barely figuring it out still.

Jillian said...

Just posted a comment on Flicker, but I realized my mom was signed it. That was really me saying, "I love it!!"

The Shark said...

Waitaminute... I recognize that horse!!!

K said...

Oh, cute, cute, cute. How did you do that with the header title, I want to know. What a face on that there cowboy. Why do we teach them to be beggars and or extortionists?????

Devri said...

Hey I need your email address so I can send you an invite to our blog. Send me an email or leave me a comment. Thanks!