Friday, August 21, 2009

Derek is Babysat by Clay

Clay always does a terrific job babysitting. He's very willing too. One of Derek's (and Clay's) favorite things to do with Clay is lightsaber fight. Clay brought over the Darth Vader mask and at first it scared him, but then it was fine.


Derek also likes to pitch the ball (imaginary) and then run the bases. Until tonight we had never seen him dust himself off.

Then we dressed him up like Yoda.

It's an 8 minute clip and the in house film editor didn't feel like editing it. So we won't be offended if you close it early.

9 comments:

Ginna said...

I wish we were around for Clay to babysit max. He would LOVE it. Max just got his first light saber and he loves it. Man, that vader mask is scary though. Derek is brave!!

Jaelynn said...

Too funny!

Leslie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Leslie said...

Sorry. I made a typo on my last comment....

Finally! Clay has a friend to play Star Wars with him! Stay off picnic tables Derek.

Heidi said...

"I'm Darth Vader!" This video is awesome!

Gaskin Girl said...

That is HILARIOUS!!! Be careful, though, or he might end up like the dude on "17 Again." Ha ha!

Jessica Gonzalez said...

Derek is awesome! I could hear Wil laughing from across the house while he was watching this video. We've been walking around the house for the last two days saying, "I'm Darth Vader." "No, I'm Darth Vader."

K said...

Okay - Derek's Darth face and voice, we're all rolling on the floor -= not just funny - cute as ANYTHING. But I'm with Leslie. And this question: doesn't having Clay alone with Derek frighten you? Isn't that kind of like leaving . . . Clay with Derek? I mean, two toddlers ALONE?

Jord&Kira Lynch said...

Hi I finally posted so you can get to my blog I added you hopefully! Derek is so funny and so cute I love it!