Monday, December 21, 2009

Merry Christmas


Dear Family & Friends,


2009 has been a wonderful year for the Randle family. We’ve grown a lot as Nancy and I are approaching five years of marriage and Derek is nearly three years old. We’ve had our fair share of ups and downs, but we have been blessed so much throughout the year. Hey, we even got two In-N-Out Burgers within 10 miles of our condo!


I’ve been busy with the usual: editing, playing hockey and pressuring Derek into liking what I like (it isn’t too hard.) I’ve had a great experience working this year and look forward to improving that much more in 2010. One of the highlights of my year was going to see the Anaheim Ducks beat the Detroit Red Wings 2-1 on Game 6 of the 2009 playoffs. Nancy got me a ticket while I was in California by myself on business. What a great anniversary present!


Nancy stays busy and she is very helpful. She’s always looking to help our friends and family and is a great example of love and service to Derek and me. I would say a highlight of Nancy’s year was going to see The Killers concert in Salt Lake City. Her younger brother came home from his LDS mission to Taiwan and we had the whole family together for the first time in two years. It was awesome (just imagine the shopping with her sisters!)


Derek is the one we like to talk about most. If you asked Derek what he would like to do today he would respond, “Go to Disneyland and see Bu-Buzz Lightyear and Zurg.” The apple doesn’t fall far from the tree, does it? Derek gave us quite the scare by needing hernia surgery, but everything went really well. We’ve stopped making him move furniture around so he won’t strain himself again. Haha. Derek also loves baseball. I took Derek to an Angels game with my dad and brothers. We sat in the nosebleeds in far right field. Being so far away from the action, Derek looked at me, about two innings into the game, and said “Dad, look,” as he pointed to the infield, “there is a baseball game... over there!” He’s hilarious.


You can catch up with us throughout the year on our blog at randlereruns.blogspot.com. We look forward to 2010 and wish you all a very happy holiday season.


With love,

Bryce, Nancy and Derek


Merry Christmas

and a happy New Year!

2 comments:

Ginna said...

Great letter Bryce. We sure do miss youguys. :(

K said...

And we love you guys so much!!