Thursday, March 6, 2008

ESPN Zone: Delicious!

Some people have complained to me abot the eating situation at Disneyland in Anaheim. They feel that the food is never really that great or that there is just a limited selection. I have to express my opinion. While I do love to go to In n Out Burger, Baja Fresh, and other places, I love to hit ESPN Zone. ESPN Zone is located in Downtown Disney near the Disneyland Hotel.
The atmosphere is fun. You can either sit in the Studio mock up room or in the room with big screens for game viewing. Upstairs there is a hockey booth and tons of sports themed games to play.
Nancy and I love to split the Zone Cheesesteak, get a strawberry lemonade, and the spinach and artichoke dip. I have only ever tried one other thing, the pork sandwhich which was also good, but I can't vary from the cheesesteak.
ESPN Zone rocks
This is a picture of us in front of the hockey booth.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hmmm....I say let's go to Anaheim this weekend and eat at the ESPN Zone...I'm hungry.

K said...

Okay - so we have to know every good place to eat there. And I'm really hungry just about now.