Tuesday, March 11, 2008

My bad review of Simply Mac

You know the pretend Apple Store by the University Mall? Yeah, those guys are terrible. The short story is, I bought a power cord there and it was having some problems. I bought it there because they had the power adapter for sale by itself, without extension cord, which made it $50 cheaper. Okay.
So I went back when within the 90 day warranty because of the problem. I will be the first to admit that Derek put it in his mouth. I could see little rust spots, but that isn't why I think Simply Mac is dumb.
I told them the story, and they wouldn't do anything for me. Fine, whatever.
I went into MacDocs (the other pretend Apple Store that is sort of by the University Mall) and guess what? They said it didn't matter because it was still under warranty. They sent it into Apple and I received a new one within 24 hours.
So, every time I have gone to Simply Mac they act like I know nothing. Every time I have gone to MacDocs they are very nice. So this was the last time I will visit Simply Mac. They make things complicated.

6 comments:

Unknown said...

That's the problem with the Mac "world". Half of the users of Macs don't know what is going on and then when you have someone like you who does they don't expect it and they treat you like a retard. At least the people selling Window machines always know less than the buyer and thus trust us more.

Christian Olson said...

Thanks for the heads up. I'll definitely avoid them from now on.

Joellen said...

I have enjoyed your posts and fun pics lately.

I hope both of you don't mind too much, I tagged you over on my blog. You can participate, or not. Whatever you want. It's just kind of a fun way to get to know (strange things) about people. :)

The Shark said...

You're right, that WAS a bad review! Your grammar is simply AWFUL!

Heh heh, sorry, couldn't resist.

Anonymous said...

LOVE the new picture on your blog header! Cute family!

Anonymous said...

I heard the Mac Docks in Orem closed. I wonder why?