Sunday, June 29, 2008

What happened to those Randles? (The pics)

Take me out to the game, Dad. It was his first pro sports game. 













Lovin' the hat... I think. 











I can't believe we actually won something.











Fun time at the game. Too bad we missed them pull of the win. We were all very tired though.










Just us with the two. Very fun. 











Disney Visa card members only!

















This was a fun one to take. I have one in this car with my brothers when I was 13 or so. Had to get this picture. 











Being amazed with Casey Jr. 











In line for Peter Pan. I love this shot of us. 











Nap time. Too bad he missed the private meet and greet. 










Derek could stay here for hours. He loves the petting zoo. He got this shirt on the lot -- Walt Disney Studios. 













He did this a few times at DLR. It was hilarious. This is looking at Buzz. 












Derek is napping as we waited for the Pixar Play Parade to start. 











This is a cute picture of them. Derek is pointing and saying "Hey Dude!"












Our happy family. 

















A fun part about being a dad at Disneyland. Look how much he enjoys it all. 











Nancy enjoys our Raspberry Lemonade. 

2 comments:

K said...

Oh, man. Is the Monkey Car on Casey jr. just about perfect for you guys? I mean, it's cosmic in its significance. Derek is so cute. You guys are so cute. That little surprise thing he does is a-dorable. I'm going to put up pictures of Disney still. I'm starting to catch up now. Honest.

Ashers said...

I love all of your pictures! Derek is getting so big!