Wednesday, February 27, 2008

In California

So at the moment we are in California. We fly home tomorrow. Derek is asleep on the bed. He got maybe 40 min. of sleep the whole day. He did really well though for being that low on "gas." Nancy is begging me to get off the computer so we can go get No Reservations on DVD at a RedBox. I am updating the world with our doings. 

I have to refuel our huge Nissan truck tomorrow before I drop it off at the airport. We got Alias for Nancy's birthday. I am excited to watch that whole show again. I am hitting that point in vacation when you start to realize all of the things you have to do when you get back home. 
A few of the pictures we took at Disneyland should be featured as a Disneyland Pictorial on MouseTimes.com. You can also see our flickr.com pictures are flickr.com/photos/brycerandle.
Stories from Disneyland to follow soon.
Stay alert and you should read my next entry on...
"Riding a Segway!"

2 comments:

Ginna said...

Fun stuff, wish we were there with you!!

K said...

What a crack-up that you guys and C and L are in CA at the same time!!