Saturday, February 2, 2008

This day in Randle History: 2.2.03 and other random thoughts...

February 2 marks the day I last saw Nancy before I left on my mission to Rio de Janeiro. To celebrate we went to see U2 in 3D and got pizza at Pier 49. I highly recommend the Nob Hill. Anyway, if you would have told me back on that sad day that 5 years from then we would have a 1 year old boy, graduated from school for a year, living in Utah, that I worked for Disney for a time, and all that, I think I would have been a little frightened. We are so lucky though to be together and to have had such a great time. Derek is awesome.
I think his favorite songs at the movie were Vertigo, Beautiful Day, and New Year's Day. Coincidentally those were the first three songs. He fell asleep during One and slept until the end. It was fun to go. I give it two thumbs up. This show isn't just for U2 fans. I think it is a great experience for people to go to who aren't enough of a U2 follower to spend the (at minimum) $65 it costs to walk in.
I haven't blogged at all this week because I am entering my final week at KalPics. I haven been extremely busy there. It is fun to be there with the people and all of that, but I am ready to go on to the next project I think.
The other good news of the week is that the people whose house we are going to rent starting this summer started to dig the hole for their house. Progress!
Teemu Selanne came back. For everyone's information he and Scott Niedermayer are my favorite hockey players of all time. I would say there are up there with Luc Robitaille. Selanne was pondering retirement and waited for his new daughter to be born. He basically took the first half of the season off. He signed with the ducks, but hasn't started to play yet. He should this next week.
I have a great commercial to post about hockey fans. Love it!

4 comments:

Ginna said...

It's funny to think about how things were a few years ago, isn't it? Good for youguys for celebrating. We like to celebrate things other people might think are kind of odd too.

Sterling said...

I never thought I'd be a Junior in high school. Life is weird. Tha commercial is great!

K said...

NO COMMERCIAL! Where did it GOOOOO????

Bryce said...

Commercial is still there. May you just need to let it load K.