Sunday, May 11, 2008

Derek watching Jennifer play Build a Bear

Jennifer loves to play Toontown and get on Build a Bear's website. She doesn't understand that Derek doesn't really care. Well, he doesn't most of the time. Today, Mother's Day, after we talked to Clay, he seemed partially interested. He stood still for a few seconds and then decided to slam the keyboard.

We had a good mother's day. I hope everyone else did. I got Nancy a Canon Rebel xTi, just like my mom's and Cammon's. I am not sure if Ginna has the same one or not too. I found a good deal from Amazon.com.

Please subscribe to my Flickr pictures. I love getting comments on them and I do try to post some fun pictures as often as I can.

2 comments:

K said...

You and I are so sad - begging for comments. I really don't understand, though, people who get enjoyment out of reading somebody's thoughts, and then go away without even posting an uh-huh or a hmmm. It seems a little selfish, somehow -

Murphy said...

ah babies.
I loved watching my friends play Zelda as I was growing up.
Besides, they could all play better than I could anyway.