Saturday, May 3, 2008

Just for the Record

Well friends, tonight my father-in-law, Quint, teased me, once again, about that dang car accident. He didn't even know about the mention in the post I wrote last night.  I swear to you, he will never let me live it down.  


Do I care? No. It may have taken a while, but the intimidation that Quint has tried to bestow upon me for the past seven years no longer effects me.  The only problem? I have yet to figure out what lame joke, bad mistake and/or terrible accident to always tease him about.  

Let the hunt begin.

But just for the record, even my insurance agency doesn't care about that accident anymore.  (Have I ever mentioned them? Geico? I love Geico.) 

2 comments:

Ginna said...

I'm sure my mom could think of something for you.
There's GOT to be plenty!

Murphy said...

Hmmm, I don't think I have too much dirt on uncle Q.
I always liked the story of him getting circled by police in Canada.
Ooh! And aunt Leslie told us about when Q tried to be smooth and pick her up. I don't think she was very convinced.