Thursday, May 1, 2008

One more reason I'm sticking with Geico

When Bryce and I got in our car accident two years ago, we depended on our Geico Auto Insurance.  Their rate was the best when we got married, and they continued to beat out any other quote by at least $100.  We even just got a $20 monthly discount.  Thanks, Bryce, for having a birthday.

For those of you who know me well, you know that I'm not that opinionated.  Or sarcastic.  But I promise I will never switch insurance because of the awesome service we received.  Seriously.  It was above and beyond what I ever expected.  

Anyway, beyond the awesome insurance, I LOVE their current advertising campaign.  I could do without the cave men from the past, for sure, but their current celebrity campaign is of Target genius.  Here is the one we saw tonight while watching Leno.  It's killer awesome.


And please, for the record, please don't confuse the car accident I referenced here with the time I totaled my boyfriend's dad's car.  Oh, and yes, he did turn out to be my father-in-law.  Somehow he still hasn't forgiven me for that.  If you don't know that story, once again, you probably don't know me very well.  

This time it was a different inexperienced teenage girl who totaled our car.  But please note it wasn't icy. Or hilly. 

Dang it, Quint.  I'm even defending myself on my own blog!  

4 comments:

Heidi said...

That's pretty funny and cute. The ones that I really like are the ones about Loren Wallace (the kid racecar driver.) Those are sooooo funny!

Ginna said...

wow, sounds like there are some stories I need to hear. Next time I'm in town, it's story time!!!

The Shark said...

Heh heh, that's awesome that they got Mrs. Buttersworth in there as a "celebrity." I like clever marketing like that.

K said...

He's forgiven you. He talks that way to everybody.