Thursday, January 10, 2008

bloggest


Well, as my (this is Nancy) first official post in the Randle Re-Runs gets underway, I would like to thank all in the blogging world who have inspired this: our bloggiest of blogs.

So, in my random thoughts that happen around 1:30 AM, I am especially thankful for all of the things available to me. For example: graham crackers, milk, the Internet, the Mickey Mouse Clubhouse soundtrack, and my hard-working husband. We've been up for a long time with Derek who got two immunizations at Papa Doctor's today (don't be alarmed, it's just the nickname for our actual pediatrician, who just so happens to be Derek's Great-Grandfather). That sort of thing always seems to ruin any type of schedule we pretend to have. So, the graham crackers, milk, and the Internet are a way for me to escape for half a minute. Derek is sleeping to the Mickey Mouse Clubhouse soundtrack -- a favorite present his dad gave him for Christmas -- and seems to be contently asleep. As for my hard-working husband, he is busy with so much work right now that he has vowed to stay up until he can no longer keep his eyes open. I'm working on being a supportive wife by writing a blog entry. Isn't our life so exciting that you want to continue reading about it?!

But, in truth, we are loving our lives -- especially the latest one -- and perhaps I should be grateful for my pillow.

8 comments:

The Shark said...

I am grateful that you are up at 1:30 AM, making up words like "bloggiest."

P.S. Love the new photo in the title bar, but I think it's formatted weird (there's a colored stripe that covers your face).

Ginna said...

yay, nancy's here!
It's kind of nice to have blog to write on at 1:30 AM, isn't it? Every once in a while?
And I'm always grateful for my pillow, and I miss Papa Doctor--I wish we could still go to him...

Bryce said...

There Shark... I attempted a quick fix.

Unknown said...

Hmm...well congrats Nancy for entering this "sad" world.

PS - I like the new look.

Sterling said...

*does Goofy Dance* I am good at that :)

Adam said...

Hey Nancy- How's the '03 reunion coming?

K said...

First post and you've got over SIX comments. How cool is that?

Bryce said...

Hey Adam,

Oh, the reunion? We talked about it once. I am thankful for the reminder since we haven't done anything since. What's up with you?