Wednesday, January 9, 2008

Still setting it up...

I am still trying to figure out the real purpose of this blog. I would like to tell stories about our family -- show off pictures, videos, and that sort of stuff. Then I will expose my, more often my will refer to Bryce specifically, opinions and ideas on films, hockey, current events (I will try to stay out of politics), and all the things that are happening in my interests. 

This blog should be bookmarked by those who want to keep up in the world of my world. I have been recently referred to as a "Fan Boy". Has anyone else heard of it? A Fan Boy is one is into things like Star Wars, LOST, The Simpsons, and those sort of things. Am I a Fan Boy?

5 comments:

Ginna said...

yeah sure you're a fan boy--if it means that you're a dork. I agree. :)

Unknown said...

I would have to agree with Ginna. If the defintion of a "Fan Boy" is anyone that gets involved and "attached" to something that is entertaining then I can be considered a "fan boy" as well. But I would much prefer to be called a "fan man" instead of boy.

PS - My blog on "politics" is only the beginning. haha

Bryce said...

Fan Man even rhymes...

Sterling said...

I get the fan boy thing all the time.

K said...

Just please don't give away too much personal info. I've had certain of my children sweat they are careful - when they've pretty much given everything away but their social security numbers.

And regardless of what one of your comments suggested, I think "boy" is okay for you, you young whipper-snapper.