Wednesday, January 23, 2008

chilled is best, especially when I want it to be


In my last post I already admitted to being an obsessive person. So I can continue with this entry.

I LOVE cold milk. It is my very favorite thing. I have milk with every meal, except for when I have root beer. Our poor lettuce in our fridge usually has ice crystals because I require the milk to be so cold. But there is something better than just plain old milk: Winder Dairy 1% cold milk. It is one of those things in life that you just can't let go of simply because if it's goodness. I recently realized that milk is white, meaning it's celestial, meaning it will be in heaven. Now I just have to work on getting there.

But anyway, there is another thing that is great chilled. And no, it's not my feet or my windshield or my tile floor. Double Stuf Oreos. I'm telling you, with my Winder Dairy cold milk and my new-found-chilled-chocolate-cookie, that is when we are truly talking about heaven. Too bad they are black.

But with something this good, I'm sure that Heavenly Father has already made an exception.

6 comments:

Ginna said...

oh man, that sounds SO yummy!
I'm a milk person too! I could drink milk all day. I think it makes any meal taste better.
In fact, when I was like 8 or something my parents limited me to 3 cups of milk per day, can you believe it? I guess I was draining the fridge of milk faster than they could keep up with it. But boy do I have strong bones!!

The Shark said...

If I didn't have to pay for it, I'd drink milk like water. In fact, that's what I used to do, pre-mission.

K said...

So it's not my imagination, then. You are getting a little hefty around the middle!

K said...

Ummm - I'm assuming Bryce wrote this. Right????

Bryce said...

I will leave my comments to myself. It was Nancy's entry. -Bryce

Leslie said...

My father laid down the law, too. We were drinking too much milk. Dad said 24 oz a day. We preferred 12 oz. per glassa dn at least 3 per day. There wa sa family revolt. We didn't pay attention. Problem was... we didn't buy it. So it was survivial of the fastest.

Nothing is better than Winder Diary milk. Nothing. Ever. Uncle Ken said he would pass on my feelings of Winder Dairy Milk to his friend, the husband of Barbara Winder. I can't remember his name. But he runs or ran Winder Dairy. Now it's Winder Farms, BTW, He would be proud.