Wednesday, January 9, 2008

Thoughts on California Adventure

This was originally posted on DisneylandWaitTimes.com in October 2007. I started a hobby to do a site about the waiting times at Disneyland, but don't update it as much as I should.
With Disney’s announcement of the remodeling of California Adventure now official, I can safely say I think it is going to be a great thing for the resort. It sounds like it is going to be a bigger park. A bigger park means more space and that usually means people are more spread out. 
I think that the rides sound great, the entry is especially wonderful. However, this doesn't mean I don’t like CA Adventure. I am a big fan of the park. I really like to go there, but I can see why too many people complain that it isn’t another Disneyland. The same magical feeling isn’t there -- but maybe that will just take time. It seems like a really large park park without a large amount of rides. 

4 comments:

The Shark said...

I need to review the changes via the link you provided, but I agree that most of the changes to CA Adventure are for the best, and it should be an exciting venture.

Also, please refer to Derek by his proper name: "Sergio Adan." Thank you.

Ginna said...

I like the CA adventure, I think it's really cool. I'll have to check into your link though and see what there is to learn! We probably won't be making it back to the CA disneyland for a while though, so I'm trying not to think about it too much.

Unknown said...

Hmmm...now remembering how you are a "fan boy" (more like superfanboy) of Disneyland, I can officially call you a dork.

No harm intended.

Adam said...

Call me crazy, but I actually really like California Adventures- perhaps more than Disneyland itself. The renovation will be cool, but I really like it how it is right now.

Just thought I'd throw that out there.